10MM 180 GR FN 500 ROUNDS, powerfully penetrative bullets that are designed with your woods defense needs in mind; whether fending off wild hogs or black bears, the FMJ-FN bullets are consistently effective in taking down any wild animals that you may encounter. In contrast to the round nose non-expanding bullets, the flat nose bullets are able to pierce through dense bodies of mass while maintaining their nose forward position; the nose forward position is optimal for maximum penetration.
Nickel-plated casings, our nickel plating process provides several key benefits, not limited to but including; improved feeding in all actions of firearms enhanced corrosion resistance over traditional brass, improved cosmetics, and ease of cleanup during reloading. Nickel-plated casings will not tarnish like brass during storage or when in contact with foreign materials such as leather, moisture, and other metals. As with all of Underwood Ammo rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
- This ammo is for cartridge size 10mm Auto.
- The bullet is made from Brass, Lead.
- The diameter (caliber) of this bullet is 0.4.
- This bullet weighs 180 grains.
- This bullet leaves the barrel at 1300 feet per second.
- The ammo case is made from Nickel Plated Brass.
- This ammo is a proven round for hunting.
- The bullet in this product does contain lead.
- This round is designed to be supersonic and travels faster than the speed of sound.
- The muzzle energy of this ammo is 676 ft lbs.
- This product has been designed to be an effective choice for the ultimate in self-defense applications.
- The bullet in this product has a Sectional Density, (SD) of 0.160714285714286. SD is the ratio of an object’s mass to its cross sectional area with respect to a given axis. It conveys how well an object’s mass is distributed (by its shape) to overcome resistance along that axis.
- This ammo IS SAFE to use in a suppressor.
- The bullet in this ammo has a ballistic coefficient (G1) of – Generally, the higher the coefficient, the more stable the projectile will be in flight.
- Each box of ammo contains 50 loaded pieces of ammunition.
- This ammo is manufactured by Underwood Ammo
As with all of Ammo rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision is not compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light. For safety reasons, we will not accept ammunition returns. You must be 21 years or older to order handgun ammunition or 18 years of age or older to order rifle ammunition. Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, Ammunition may not be returned. It is your responsibility, as a customer, to know what cartridge your firearm uses. If you need help choosing the correct ammunition our technicians would be more than happy to assist you before you place your order. Please check local laws before ordering. By ordering this Ammunition, you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal and regulatory requirements to purchase this Ammunition.
Features and Benefits
10mm auto caliber
Made in USA
Number of rounds: 50
Pistol Ammo Type: Hunting
Grain weight: 180
What’s in the Box
Remington UMC 10mm Auto 180-Grain Centerfire Handgun Ammunition
Product and Safety Information
You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm. The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.