Hodgdon Pyrodex 50/50 Pellets offer a compact and consistent propellant for modern, inline muzzleloader rifles. At 50-grains per pellet, almost any load can be developed, from 50-grain loads for target shooting and small game hunting to a max 150-grain charge for big game. The Pyrodex 50/50 Pellets feature a patented ignition strip for faster ignition in even the worst of weather conditions. Simply drop the pellets down the barrel with the ignition strip down, seat the bullet and you are ready to shoot. Pyrodex is a versatile compound that burns consistently and thoroughly, giving you more consistent and accurate shot groupings. These pellets are formulated for modern inline muzzleloaders, and are not designed to be used in side lock rifles (except the T/C Firestorm). These Pyrodex 50/50 Pellets come in a package of 24 or 100 and can be used with standard caps, musket caps, and 209 ignition systems.
- Premeasured and compressed for quick and easy loading
- Cleaner than black powder, more accuracy and velocity shot after shot
- Designed for muzzleloaders and black powder cartridge arms
- .50 caliber pellets
- 100-round box
- 50 grains
- Black powder substitute
- Caliber: .50
- Number of rounds: 100
- Grain weight: 50
- Hodgdon Pyrodex .50 50-Grain Black Powder Pellets
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- Item must ship Federal Express ground.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.